Category: Outdoor Activities, Hiking & Camping, Hiking
Location: Sicily, Catania – Italy
Leaves from: Catania, Italy
Duration: 4 hours 30 minutes
Etna Morning Tour
The tour is aimed at all types of customers, from the smallest to the largest, as it is of an easy level. You can admire the enchanting lunar landscapes characterized by the presence of ancient lava flows, flora and fauna.
All this will happen with the presence of a companion who will explain all the secrets and information inherent to the highest volcano in Europe.
– Pick up at an accommodation or agreed meeting point.
– Visit of the Silvestri Craters at an altitude of 2000 meters.
– Visit of a lava flow cave (helmets and torches in
– Visit of the “Valle del Bove”
– Visit of the famous lava flow of 1991/93 which reached the gates of
village of Zafferana Etnea
– Tasting of typical products in a local company at Zafferana
– Drop off at the accommodation facility or
Tours on ItalyTravelandMore.com are booked through an affiliate program. We may receive a small commission but this will not incur any additional charges for you, the user.
Need further assistance?